Oh Hey There! Thanks for stopping by 🙂
I’m Caitlin and the voice behind Simply Caitlin C! I started this blog to connect with others and share some of my favorite recipes (and maybe a few funny kitchen mess-ups…because we’re all human and need to laugh at ourselves).
I’m super passionate about cooking and experimenting with food. For the most part, I keep in clean with Paleo inspired recipes with a few hidden treats sprinkled throughout.
My #1 & #2 goals in life are balance and happiness. For both, I focus on surrounding myself with loving, hilarious people that I can’t get enough of and diving into exploring food, a good craft brew, some outdoor time and making time for the simple things in life. For me, a little front porch sitting and lemonade is where it’s at!
Things to know about me:
– I’m a Vermonter – and damn proud of it! No matter where my adventures take me.
– My current home is in the great state of North Carolina.
– I’d take peanut butter by the bucket load if that was acceptable.
– My mom’s Pumpkin Bread is the best thing in the world.
– Hiking up mountains should be mandatory for life.
– I don’t follow a strict Paleo diet but love experimenting with Paleo options. I’d say my eating habits are like 60% Paleo and 40% not-so-clean pleasures. A life without ice cream and mac and cheese once in a while isn’t the life for me.
– Dogs vs. cats? Dogs! All day, every day!
– Cooking = passion. It’s also both reliever and creator of stress – I’ve burn a few too many things and come up with a few too many recipes where I lick the bowl because it was just so good! It’s all about balance, right?
– Milkshakes are meant to be consumed often.
– I’ll take a Tim McGraw concert any day.
– Know any super silly puns? Yes?!! Then we will get along just great.
Enough about me! I’d love to hear about you! After all, you’re the reason I’m here – so, please, feel free to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram.